GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got back from vacation so sorry about the delayed response. There are a few possibilities as to why zero offset is popular aside from the people that want the wider stance.
1. Most aftermarket UCA's require approximately a +00 as do aftermarket long travel kits
2. Companies like KMC, Volk and Titan that build mass qty forged wheels want to get the most out of their forgings so they build in a way where they can be drilled 6-135 for Ford or 6x139.7 for Chevy/Toyota without having to have separate tooling just for Ford. Since Toyota requires lower offsets to clear factory UCA's these companies build them with Toyota in mind due to higher volume aftermarket and the Fords just get what works on Toyota. If they built a more positive offset for Ford they'd need a separate forging for Toyota. Take the Titan wheel for example. In my opinion that wheel was designed and engineered for Tacoma/4Runner based on the load rating. It just happened to clear the Raptor brakes so they started drilling 6-135 and marketing towards Raptor owners.

When you look at Innov8, they'll build -6, +6 and +25 since each set is tailored your needs. Not mass produced. But they're also a little heavier because design them with maximum durability in mind.

This is all speculation though so don't quote me.

Once my new set arrives and is test fitted I'll be adding one more design and doing custom orders. Very low volume though. It's more of a side gig for a major supplier we deal with.
17x9 +12
Hubcentric
Billet caps
2600lb load rating
23.5lbs
deeper bead grooves for bead security
custom finishes since they'll be made to order

View attachment 400666View attachment 400667View attachment 400669
Def makes sense now why most always offered in a 00 or +1 offset. I too think the sweet spot is +12 to +18 but options limited for styles, etc…

Charbert

Reaction score
sweet ride! Any feedback on the 1” Eibach. I was going to do a 1.5” RPG collar but hearing this is the better solution for level.
How’s the ride quality? Thanks
I just had the 1" Eibach's installed last Weds and I literally cannot tell any difference in ride. Seems almost the same to me, but it does sit perfectly level now. Not sure why people go 1.5" as that seems to high. I noticed its maybe 1/4 lower in back with full tank of gas, like this picture. This parking spot is not 100% level either.

I am now waiting on my Inno rebounds and 37" to arrive this Weds.

Truck.jpg

Last edited:

Yeti360

Reaction score
Can you post some more photos of your truck? I'm looking at the same size wheels from Method with a zero offset. I'd really like to see some more shots showing the stance, and if/how much these stick out of the wheel wells. Looks like they're pretty flush...but can you post a few more?
Hope this helps

Attachments

• tempImageukzW4g.png
    tempImageukzW4g.png
    2 MB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0895.jpg
    IMG_0895.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0944.jpg
    IMG_0944.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0945.jpg
    IMG_0945.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_3825.jpeg
    IMG_3825.jpeg
    289.7 KB · Views: 143

Luminarida

Reaction score
sweet ride! Any feedback on the 1” Eibach. I was going to do a 1.5” RPG collar but hearing this is the better solution for level.
How’s the ride quality? Thanks
Stiffens up the front just a bid. It doesn’t nose dive as much on braking and more stable during turning. I was hesitant at first as well but it really is very small change and for the better in my opinion. Still has that smooth drive on the roads. I’ve seen 1.5 RPGs in person and they seem nose high to me. Eibach is the way to go.

TXRaptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stiffens up the front just a bid. It doesn’t nose dive as much on braking and more stable during turning. I was hesitant at first as well but it really is very small change and for the better in my opinion. Still has that smooth drive on the roads. I’ve seen 1.5 RPGs in person and they seem nose high to me. Eibach is the way to go.
Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated
I think I’m sold and plan to install the 1” Eibach to level mine out.

Charbert

Reaction score
Do you know the weight on those Icon’s?
Looks like 30 lbs. They felt heavy trying to put them on. lol