GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Would you be able to pull this setup off without the RPG's in the front? I was looking at similar wheel and tire sizing but don't really want to mess with adding anything else.
You definitely can with a BFG KO2 since they run smaller. It might get tight with a Nitto or Toyo 37 though.

JeffElordi

Reaction score
Would you be able to pull this setup off without the RPG's in the front? I was looking at similar wheel and tire sizing but don't really want to mess with adding anything else.
For street use I think it would be fine. At full stuff you might get into the fender liner.

JeffElordi

Reaction score
Any drastic changes in driving/Handling with the RPG? I have a set sitting in my garage, but have read some hit and miss reviews on it. Truck looks great, I just picked up an azure grey a few weeks ago as well.
Very little if any change. I did reset my shocks with forscan right after install though.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If anyone wants some billet Method caps for their MR301,304,305,306,309 I have a few extra sets leftover. They're hard anodized black and engraved. PM for info

Method Flush Black Close.jpgMethod Flush Black.jpgMethod Flush Cap On MR305 Mach.jpg

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made the switch today from OEM Cast 35's to KMC Mesa Forged 17x8.5 +0 (23lbs) and OEM FP 37's. Suspension is stock 35 unmodified and no rubbing and fitment is spot on. Back is perfectly flush, front pokes maybe 1/2" which is slightly more than I'd like but manageable.

Couple Notes:
OEM Cast 17's and 35's weighed ~94lbs on my scale.
KMC Forged Mesa and OEM FP 37's weighed 91lbs. I think BFG specs for their OEM 37's are off. KMC Mesa verified at 23lbs so these tires are closer to 67lbs not 63lbs. This also accounting for TPMS sensor and balancing weight (10-14oz).

BIG thanks to Justin at Pacific Wheel for answering countless questions over the past few months and getting these wheels to me at lightening speed. You absolutely rock!

Attachments

• IMG_3897.JPEG
    IMG_3897.JPEG
    309.9 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_3899.JPEG
    IMG_3899.JPEG
    439.8 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_3900.JPEG
    IMG_3900.JPEG
    382 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_3901.JPEG
    IMG_3901.JPEG
    342.2 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_3902.JPEG
    IMG_3902.JPEG
    320.6 KB · Views: 240

Loosescrews1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made the switch today from OEM Cast 35's to KMC Mesa Forged 17x8.5 +0 (23lbs) and OEM FP 37's. Suspension is stock 35 unmodified and no rubbing and fitment is spot on. Back is perfectly flush, front pokes maybe 1/2" which is slightly more than I'd like but manageable.
Those look fantastic. Can’t beat losing weight while going bigger. Do you happen to know if those wheels come in gunmetal grey?

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look fantastic. Can’t beat losing weight while going bigger. Do you happen to know if those wheels come in gunmetal grey?
I REALLY wanted gunmetal on my Avalanche as I'm 50/50 on black wheels. I find you lose the contrast against the vehicle and they can look a bit bland at times. With that said, the satin finish on these are nicer than other more matte black wheels.