GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeddler

Reaction score
17X8.5 Innov8 G600 with 37-12.50 Toyo MT

View attachment 388403
Could you do me a favor and measure from the ground to the fender well at the center of the wheel? Both front and rear. I just got a 35 package truck. I already have 37's swapped over from my 2019(rubs like a bitch at stock height lol) and am trying to figure out what combo I would need to go with to get a similar look/height to your truck. TIA

rlj676

Reaction score
Jealous of those HRE… the black were backordered everywhere and I swore to myself I’d run closer to stock fitment this time but they haunt me lol.

It is nice not flinging gravel and slush trash all over my doors now though.

Sleepy996

Reaction score
I have a set of the bronze HRE 17X9s in N FL that were on my truck for less then 3 months if anyone wants them. Shoot me a msg. Comes with original boxes and look new i'll let them go cheap.

Loosescrews1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of the bronze HRE 17X9s in N FL that were on my truck for less then 3 months if anyone wants them. Shoot me a msg. Comes with original boxes and look new i'll let them go cheap.
Can you post a picture of these, please.