GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LedFootRaptor

Reaction score
Hi All, just picked up my first Raptor and plan to change out the wheels/tires for 17’s + 37’s and add the 1.5” leveling collar up front.

I plan to get the HRE FT1’s and pair them with either BFG KO2’s or Nitto Ridge Grapplers. I don’t off-road - this truck will mainly be driven on the street.

Would these be the correct KO2’s to pair with the HRE wheels? https://m.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=BFGoodrich&tireModel=All-Terrain+T/A+KO2&partnum=725SR7KO2&GCID=C13674x012-tire&KEYWORD=tires.jsp_BFGoodrich_All-Terrain+T/A+KO2_Tire&code=yes&srsltid=AeTuncolUlH_kkIRNDX1Dg33UNF3E2odGsQjqsZQHp4nrtIp17Wz_GephNo#

Thanks for answering my (probably) dumb question :)

Last edited:

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Approximately 36lbs on the OE 37 wheels.
+6 is 1" out from the OEM 37 wheel location. But I think innov8 now offers +25 which is only 4mm different if you're trying to keep them close to stock.

PM if you need a quote
Thanks for the help.

So about 15 lbs less unsprung weight? Not too bad. Trying to see what mods I can do to get the unsprung weight lower. Not sure if thats worth $4k to drop 15 lbs at the moment lol. They looks great though.

I don't hate the stock wheels. Wish they were a TINY bit further out than stock. Not a big fan of poke. I had Method's on my 2018 and the 0 offset totally changed the front of that truck. Made it mean without looking like an offset brodozer.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@MidnightSpecial Innov8 is more about strength. They are lighter than oem but there are lighter options out there. Tire weight makes a way bigger difference in terms of acceleration and braking though. Toyo AT3 is 59lbs and the Goodyear Territory MT is low 50’s.

tcm glx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All, just picked up my first Raptor and plan to change out the wheels/tires for 17’s + 37’s and add the 1.5” leveling collar up front.

I plan to get the HRE FT1’s and pair them with either BFG KO2’s or Nitto Ridge Grapplers. I don’t off-road - this truck will mainly be driven on the street.

Would these be the correct KO2’s to pair with the HRE wheels? https://m.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=BFGoodrich&tireModel=All-Terrain+T/A+KO2&partnum=725SR7KO2&GCID=C13674x012-tire&KEYWORD=tires.jsp_BFGoodrich_All-Terrain+T/A+KO2_Tire&code=yes&srsltid=AeTuncolUlH_kkIRNDX1Dg33UNF3E2odGsQjqsZQHp4nrtIp17Wz_GephNo#

Thanks for answering my (probably) dumb question :)

I have. Set of those 37s for sale in the garage sale section!