GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received my new set of Method 705's +25 in Titanium from Justin @Pacific Wheel and had some 37x12.5 K02's mounted. I prefer the subtle contrast of the Titanium against the black versus black on black. The 37's definitely fill out the wheel well better too. No issues so far on my stock 35 truck.
View attachment 369274

View attachment 369275
Oh wow, I wasn't a fan of the wheels on their site but I like them when they're mounted. This looks nice! Did you replce the spare tire with the 37 as well?

I am thinking of swapping out my Icon Rebounds with these now. +25 is really close to the stock wheels, right?

heyitsfish

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh wow, I wasn't a fan of the wheels on their site but I like them when they're mounted. This looks nice! Did you replce the spare tire with the 37 as well?

I am thinking of swapping out my Icon Rebounds with these now. +25 is really close to the stock wheels, right?

Thanks, I appreciate the positive feedback! And yes, as Justin said it is very close to stock which is what I was going for. I have tested them out in the dirt and under full compression my fenders remained in tact. So, mission accomplished.

I ordered a 5th wheel from Justin and had a 37 KO2 mounted which I keep in the bed when I am out having fun. I also replaced the stock spare with a 37 kept under the truck as a daily backup.

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I appreciate the positive feedback! And yes, as Justin said it is very close to stock which is what I was going for. I have tested them out in the dirt and under full compression my fenders remained in tact. So, mission accomplished.

I ordered a 5th wheel from Justin and had a 37 KO2 mounted which I keep in the bed when I am out having fun. I also replaced the stock spare with a 37 kept under the truck as a daily backup.
I'm surprised it fits the stock spare location with Ford saying the rear section of frame is different on a 37pp to accommodate a spare back there. What is your exact tire size?

heyitsfish

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised it fits the stock spare location with Ford saying the rear section of frame is different on a 37pp to accommodate a spare back there. What is your exact tire size?

Yeah. I think a lot of people were surprised to discover that once trucks started getting delivered. But the many threads on here confirming this gave me the confidence to pull the trigger. The Method wheel with 37" K02 also fit in the factory location. I did this as a backup on longer road trip that required my bed for storage prior to putting a 37 on the factory spare.

I am running the factory size K02's that come on the 37PP. 37x12.50 R17

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I just wanted to publicly thank Justin at Pacific Wheel. He got me a set of 5 new Method 317's at a very good price. He got me a better price with shipping and delivery than I could get straight from Method. The wheels showed up 36 hours after ordering. Very easy quick way to get wheels with great customer service and feedback. I'll post pics next week after installing. Easy way to go if you want wheels.

IMG_6904.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc