GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have some machined ones here. But that's it.

delliott

Reaction score
anyone have suggestions for true beadlock wheels? I'm aware of the full TQ down needed every 1k miles.
KMC? Raceline? Method?
anyone have experience between using them before?

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
anyone have suggestions for true beadlock wheels? I'm aware of the full TQ down needed every 1k miles.
KMC? Raceline? Method?
anyone have experience between using them before?
I’ve ran them. The retorque sucks. I prefer method or kmc though. Mainly cause it’s 24 bolts vs 32 bolts to retorque lol. I prefer bead grip now.

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve managed to find a set of TE37s. My 2022 801A 35 Raptor should arrive in a week or so if everything works out.

Is 35x12.5r18 the best tire option? I will probably have to level it out as well.

Truck will mostly be used 90% road use & occasional 1-2x a month off-roading. Will be towing a boat in the future.

Any input would be appreciated.
Pics pics pics pics pics. Dad… pics

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Stupid question so please humor me. Obviously tons of people run Methods on the Raptor. A few of the wheels I like show a Hub Bore of 87, The Raptor has a Hub Bore of 87.10. Will these wheels fit okay? .1 mm is very thin but will the Method wheels fit onto the hub if they .1 mm different/smaller? That has got to be about the the thickness of a piece of paper. Thanks for any info.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Stupid question so please humor me. Obviously tons of people run Methods on the Raptor. A few of the wheels I like show a Hub Bore of 87, The Raptor has a Hub Bore of 87.10. Will these wheels fit okay? .1 mm is very thin but will the Method wheels fit onto the hub if they .1 mm different/smaller? That has got to be about the the thickness of a piece of paper. Thanks for any info.
They don’t list the .1 but they’re technically 87.1 so no worries there.