GEN 3 Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Holy shit,so it's over an inch and a half wider on each side?! Freaking liars

We actually sell to a lot of tire shops and it's hilarious when you hear them talk about Raptors.

"This is a Raptor and in case you didn't know they're much wider than an F150 so they run +00 to make up for the fender flares"
- Random Tire Store

Sometimes I try to explain that the control arms are 3.5" wider than the F150 and that's why the truck is wider but it's usually pointless. They "know" what they "know".

However, there is nothing wrong with the +01 offset. A lot of Raptor owners prefer the wider stance.

The grey looks awesome that blue BTW!!

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How would you compare these Motegi Trailites to the quality and weight of the KMC Bully OL? Both in the +18 fitment of course.

Pretty much the same quality. They're both owned by the same parent company and are most likely built in the same factory. Weight is pretty similar as well with the KMC at 25lbs in the +18 option.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty much the same quality. They're both owned by the same parent company and are most likely built in the same factory. Weight is pretty similar as well with the KMC at 25lbs in the +18 option.

Thank you, which of the KMCs are being made here in the states? :patriot:

FadedSS

Reaction score
New wheel alert. KMC Mesa Monoblock Forged 17x8.5 +00 2500lb load capacity 23lbs
3 colors: Black, machined and blue. I currently have plenty of the Black and plenty of the machined. Blue coming in soon.

i really like the look of this wheel! do you happen to have any pics of it mounted and on a raptor?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter