Gen 3 Dog carrier solution?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

madru17

Reaction score
Hi guys my truck just went into production and this is my first pickup! Im curious if anyone has a great solution for a in cabin dog carrier solution for the back seat.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Have you read the tread? Lots of information in there. There have been a few threads on this topic.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
There was another thread talking just about the back seat area for dogs. Give the search function a try.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you read through this one? As @Nex stated, a simple search.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys my truck just went into production and this is my first pickup! Im curious if anyone has a great solution for a in cabin dog carrier solution for the back seat.
Nobody cares more about their dogs than me. My Malinois goes everywhere. He rides behind me as I drive, he goes into restaurants and he even went to the Super Bowl this year. That said, I retractEd the rear seat and placed a Bushwhacker between the front and back seat. It Works great! He can easily get thru it, but it will delay him enough for me to stop him. In order to save his joints, I have a custom made Primo Pad on the floor. Occasionally, when I need to be in a place that my dog will view as a war zone, I put him in the bed with a custom made kennel. The Raptor is equipped with a Smart Cap for ventilation, but I also have a Prairie Logic fan connected to the truck battery. NEVER, EVER, EVER, trust a portable air conditioner……EVER! There are a ton of things on the market that indicate temperature monitoring……never trust any….EVER! Check on your dog yourself. My Gen 2 and my dog did tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, both returned safe. Good luck!