GEN 2 Gen 2 rocking, when coming to a stop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
This thing of ours has been made into the thing it is. We took the thing that this thing was and added things to it. Then we made things of things that were not things, but ignored things that were things. Thus, here we are with this thing.

robbcwz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just the compliance in this size of tire - get used to it (or try a weep hole)

OP
OP
P

pr18

Reaction score
You are driving a truck with big tires and an ample suspension, built to absorb punishment off road, not a sports car. This can't be a serious thread.

How is this not serious? I was just wondering if anyone else's does this. Did I say I was complaining?

jakeO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a truck on 35"s with a C load range and don't forget a very active suspension. the Gen 1 had a 35" E rating

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes. When I stop smoothly!!!! Not hammering brakes

that's odd... mine only does it when really slowing down quickly...

mix of weight distribution as well as the transmission downshifting, especially in Sport mode...

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I thought I was crazy. I can be almost not moving and if I stop I will rock back and forth 2-4 times - every time.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, I thought I was crazy. I can be almost not moving and if I stop I will rock back and forth 2-4 times - every time.

What tire pressure? I would have to blame it on lower than max on load range c tires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked mine up yesterday, and I can't feel any rocking. First time truck owner coming from a BMW X5. Maybe I set my expectations artificially low but the truck seems to handle pretty well - not precise by any means, and not great with small bumps, but better than I thought it would be. Tire pressures at 38 all around.

Last edited: