Gen 2 Raptor Partout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLozano

Reaction score
Parting out 2018 Raptor as it is getting traded in. Everything is in very good to excellent condition and local will get priority. prices are fair and firm. My truck was a “pavement princess” never going off-road, meticulously maintained and cared for. Shipping will be at buyers expense. All items in San Antonio Texas and will ship from 78209. Please contact via phone/text at 210-913-6989 or email at [email protected] with serious inquiry. Will entertain discount if multiple items are purchased. I have a thread with pics of wheels, all other items are as sold by respective manufacturer. Before you make purchase, I can send pics or do FaceTime to see item(s), thank you for your consideration.

AMP Research Running Boards - SOLD
BAK Industries MX4 - SOLD
Cobb Accessport w/TCM - SOLD
Cobb Intake - SOLD
Cobb Silver Front Mount Intercooler - SOLD

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JLozano

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your interest, I will do my best to update original post with items available. As of now, accessport, intake and FMIC are all pending. Bed cover, amp power steps, wheels and tires still available.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JLozano

Reaction score
Thank you FRF, everything sold except for the wheels! Please close this thread as I have a thread for the wheels

D

Deleted member 17706

Parting out 2018 Raptor as it is getting traded in. Everything is in very good to excellent condition and local will get priority. prices are fair and firm. My truck was a “pavement princess” never going off-road, meticulously maintained and cared for. Shipping will be at buyers expense. All items in San Antonio Texas and will ship from 78209. Please contact via phone/text at 210-913-6989 or email at [email protected] with serious inquiry. Will entertain discount if multiple items are purchased. I have a thread with pics of wheels, all other items are as sold by respective manufacturer. Before you make purchase, I can send pics or do FaceTime to see item(s), thank you for your consideration.

AMP Research Running Boards - SOLD
BAK Industries MX4 - SOLD
Cobb Accessport w/TCM - SOLD
Cobb Intake - SOLD
Cobb Silver Front Mount Intercooler - SOLD

What did you sell your Cobb stuff for? We are suppose to leave the price information on the thread where future buyers and sellers have a reference for future transactions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.