For Sale: Gen 2 Cobb Accessport V3 with TCM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heyitsfish

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
***8/23/2022 On hold for now...may have been an issue with the "uninstall" process. TCM worked but the PCM apparently had an issue. Will update once I confirm it is good to go. My bad...

Looking to sell my Cobb Accessport for the Gen 2 with TCM control. Comes with custom 91 and E50 maps from Goose Tuned, but not sure if these are transferrable or VIN locked, but they are there. Comes with original box, case and cables. Bought direct from Goose about 5 months ago but traded in for a Gen 3. AP was uninstalled from the truck prior to trade-in.

Asking $750 shipped or picked up in Phoenix area.

AP1.jpg
AP2.jpg

AP3.jpg

Last edited:

Derekb95svt

Reaction score
Damn I'm in Phoenix, trying to figure out if it would be better to go with the goodlse over the 91PR-x I have with MPT on there

OP
OP
heyitsfish

heyitsfish

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My completely unbiased opinion is you should get the Cobb haha.

In all seriousness it was great and I am checking daily for them to release an AP for the gen 3. Local special includes a Goose Tuned keychain too!

Coop65

Reaction score
PM sent to you as we have been talking I will buy it if you get the uninstall completed for both the computer side and TCM side… please just keep me posted via private message ok- thanks