Gen 1 SVT Beadlocks on the Gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So I have a 2019 incoming and I've been thinking about wheels. My 2013 has a set of SVT Beadlocks I got on the cheap from Les Schwab (they were takeoffs from a local guys Raptor build, made a semi-lowball offer and got 'em) and I love the look. Will the Gen 1 wheels fit the Gen 2? I plan on swapping the new tires on to my beadlocks and putting them on the Gen 2 and then trade my Gen 1 with original wheels (I have like two sets of original Gen 1 wheels and tires).

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I remember asking the same question and everyone said yes they fit and have the same backspacing..BUT the you have to use the Gen1 lug nuts...

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct...from my research (going to use my gen 1 aftermarket wheels on my gen2) the wheels will work, the lug nuts (and tpms sensors) are different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IU89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you go the other way, can the Gen 2 wheels fit on a Gen 1? As long as the lug nuts match the wheel year (Gen2 Wheels to Gen 2 lug nut) or is the thread on the truck different? I currently have aftermarket wheels and lug nuts on my Gen 1. Want to put the Gen 2 stock wheels (17s) and tires on my Gen 1. I have the Gen 2 wheels and lug nuts...shouldn't I be good? Thank you