Gen 1 OEM Beadlock Rim Wheels for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktmcolorado

Reaction score
Hey guys, These have been taking up too much of my garage space for too long. Great condition, no damage. Don't think these ever saw anything more harsh than dirt roads before I replaced them for aftermarket. $1200 for the set of four.

20200407_131132.jpg

flynford

Reaction score
I have a set that is brand new that I couldn't use yet nor sell. The market for them in California isn't great. Most folks want aftermarket. I figure I'll use them eventually but do wish I had the space back. ;-)

OP
OP
ktmcolorado

ktmcolorado

Reaction score
Hey MasterKeebs and CJF1001, I'm in Denver area. Do you guys want to work it out one of you buys the four and sells two to the other? I'll cut you a deal to work it out between you and make it easy on me!

MasterKeebs

Reaction score
Hey MasterKeebs and CJF1001, I'm in Denver area. Do you guys want to work it out one of you buys the four and sells two to the other? I'll cut you a deal to work it out between you and make it easy on me!
That’s a possibility. You guys want to DM me your email addresses and we can get a separate communication going.