Geiser Bro's Raptor Progressive Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
QCRappy

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good Morning All,

Wyn was on vacation last week but advised the springs are still pending. He will let me know a shipping date once confirmed. Thanks for your patience, I'm sure we all know they are worth the wait.

Chris Crampton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good news!

Thanks for the update!

Good news?... They're still pending. Doubtful there's a production date yet.

We can only hope they're made soon. For some reason coil spring take a long time to have made. I don't know who is producing the springs but most manufactures are making tons of OEM and high quantity aftermarket coils.

3-4 months is typical for a custom spring order. It's tough for them to re-tool for a few springs. Or we can all pony up some coin for a rush order but that gets spendy very quick. I recently had some springs made for our TT rush order and they were over $3000 for 2. I think I'll be patient.

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's me thinking out loud. Considering Geiser brothers seem to be the only guys that are building these for us, and not knowing how long they'll do this, I'm in for a back up pair. Sounds like a good investment to me.
Great springs btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.