Gas Mileage.....Impressed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Begone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can get high teens highway driving here in Dallas. In the city with a mix I'm getting 15-16. Love it.

Mpgs are not that important but still good to know how efficient these motors are and can be. I remember the first time I test drove the Gen1...ha, now that was a joke.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why do we care what our gas mileage is on a full size truck? Legitimate question

I have no idea what mine is.

It would have been harder to rationalize buying the raptor if it averaged 8mpg vs 16mpg. Even at 16mpg, that's still nearly $30k in fuel over 150k miles, or close to 50% of the original purchase price.

90slow50

Reaction score
It would have been harder to rationalize buying the raptor if it averaged 8mpg vs 16mpg. Even at 16mpg, that's still nearly $30k in fuel over 150k miles, or close to 50% of the original purchase price.

I'm off to buy my Tesla - thanks jaz...now I can rationalize to my wife $100k on a sedan. You da man!

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Then you better not do raptor stuff with it if you’re trying to keep it above 8

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk