Gas Mileage.....Impressed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

cmacclel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hate to tell you guys......

But if you are averaging anywhere over 15mpg, then you made a big mistake buying a Raptor. Huge waste of money for you. If you wanted something you could go easy on the pedal with, should have got a Prius. Why spend so much on a 450hp vehicle???

My last vehicle had 257hp more....LOL :) That MPG was on my wifes birthday and I don't drive like an ass all the time. 450hp on a truck like the raptor should be standard as it's just right....not slow and not fast.

Last edited:

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Azholley, where have you been driving. Over 3000 miles so far. I'm almost at 1000 will be a month old on the fifth.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Azholley, where have you been driving. Over 3000 miles so far. I'm almost at 1000 will be a month old on the fifth.

Well my drive home from the dealer consisted of 1800 miles lol and I'm finding every excuse to drive.. never been so happy to say "yea babe I'll run to the store"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't get above 15 mpg... how are you driving to get 21mpg!? On a side note I don't even have my hard plates and already got a photo radar ticket.

guernsej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hate to tell you guys......

But if you are averaging anywhere over 15mpg, then you made a big mistake buying a Raptor. Huge waste of money for you. If you wanted something you could go easy on the pedal with, should have got a Prius. Why spend so much on a 450hp vehicle???

You sound stupid. Are you stupid?