G & P Racing clean out the shop sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G & P Racing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have a bunch of items getting in the way. Since there is no way this truck is ever going to see stock again might as well let them go, and while we are at it get rid of anything else we are not using on the truck right now.

Most of this is up in Burlington WA at my place, but a couple of items are sitting at Outlaw Offroad cause they just came off to make room for some cool new replacements.

There are some smoking good deals hiding in here...LOL

Santa Ana, CA Items: sold FOB Santa Ana, CA, can ship, will provide quote on request.
[CO
Outlaw Front Bumper, bolt on, 8" HID four tab bar. SOLD
This baby is pretty straight with a bowed lower bar, the one that goes between the LCA bolts. Needs recoated. Skids are toast. Does not include lights. (see photo). $400

Stock rear bumper. fair condition. $100

Burlington, WA Items; -sold FOB Burlington, can ship, will provide quote on request.

SDHQ Front Bumper. 8" HID four tab. Paint not bad, few marks, tweaked my frame horns on a sand berm. Bumper is off a touch. Dont have a truck with frame horns anymore to check it exactly to tell. Does not include lights. $400

Deaver +2" Springs. Good shape, good bushings, dearched a touch. $600 SOLD

Stock Front Fender set, Tux Black. Clean, minor marks from shipping back from Outlaw. should buff out fine. $400 SOLD

Set of OEM seats, 2 front w heaters, 1 rear, orange accent (2011) $600

Red letter Grabbers, set of 4, 35x12.50x17LT good condition $400 SOLD

Stock wheel, grey, with OEM tire, almost new, 1 each $200

OEM front coilover, set to top perch. set of 2. Great shape. $400 SOLD

OEM rear shocks, never offroad. set of 2. Great shape. $300 SOLD

PCI intercom, 4 person. New, was installed then switched out for a different model with other features. Never left the shop. $250 SOLD

Stock running boards, never offroad. Great shape. set of 2. $500

Custom light bar - 7 tab bar. Will fit up to 6.5" lights no problem. Lights shown in photo are 6.69", with Covers they are 7.125 and the two corner locations dont allow you to take the covers on and off. You could trim the covers and make it work but I didnt want to do that, so made a new bar a little wider. You will have to figure out your own mount system. This is a curved bar. Does not include lights. $350

SDHQ Bump stop kit. Bumps are fine, kit is abused and tweaked. It could be used however. Was working when we took it off and went to a welded on system. $250

Purple Cranium Spyder cover, Brand NEW, never installed. Candy Blue. Photo is off the web and shows the normal blue. $150

OEM factory leaf springs. $300

Here are a few photos. Can answer questions or provide photos on request to the best of my ability. I am overseas alot so expect one day delay to reply. Thanks. Grant

9085-2019.jpg

9090-bow-lower-bumper.jpg

These photos will give you a good idea of the Outlaw bumper and the bow at the bottom.

9086-intercom.jpg

9087-raptor-2.jpg

Light bar, you can see the tight corners.

9088-stock-photo-rock-cover.jpg

Stock photo, off their web, full coverage model, not correct color, mine is CANDY BLUE

Last edited:

Glo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would like to get the stock front and rears

OP
OP
G & P Racing

G & P Racing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why are those Deavers "dearched a touch"

What I really should have used was the word "Sag", they have just settled down from use. We went to +4 on the truck because of the load we carry.
GR

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

2nds on the fronts and rears if Glo doesn't take them

Sent from my RM-877_nam_canada_234 using Tapatalk

OK, got you on the list.
Thanks,
GR

JMONEY

Reaction score
One of the Running board sets off a supercrew? If they are supercrew, Can I get your best price shipped to zip code 58078 and some pictures pm me please.

OP
OP
G & P Racing

G & P Racing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got some folks asking which version of the SDHQ bump kit it is. I got it in installed at SDHQ the first week in Sept. 2011. Here is a photo of what it looked like after some hard miles. Still working. Went to a welded on setup when I changed over to ICON.

20120808_180057.jpg