Fun day at the office...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scuatchman22

Reaction score
i-2jQNvSj-L.jpg

I think your pictures are so nice and crisp. Im interested to know what camera you used to capture this photo.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Oops, sorry McLaren orange...looked like the darker metallic one in that first shot.. :) There's a dealer on PCH down the street from me, I'm amazed how much more striking they look in person than on video or in photos.

OP
OP
CineSLR

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
I was really blessed when the owner was kind enough to take us on a spirited drive. Hit about 135 with the BMW sourced V12 in full song! I had to change the undies a few times that day...

That shot was taken with a 5D MKII on the 16-35mm f2.8L lens.

Droid,
Couldn't agree with you more. They look rather bland in a lot of photos but in real life you can't stop staring at it. The door handles are pimp as hell too. You swipe your fingers on the underside of the door in the right spot and presto, up comes the door. I also really like the hvac controls on the doors.

Blind,
The F1 would be useless off road but the 12C would probably do amazing things. The differential and suspension in the car is like nothing we have seen. Is there a top gear on this car yet? I'm sure they will go into detail about it. Crazy stuff for sure.

One interesting fact about the F1 vs the 12c. The cost is so dramatically different because of modern carbon fiber technology. The tub (chassis) on the F1 took 40,000 man hours to make back in 92 when they came out. The tub on the 12C takes only 4,000!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes there is a top gear episode on the MP4-12C. I remember that they weren't all that impressed.