Fs visionx xtreme xmitter 21"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sold

za9yzepu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Because he changes his mind a lot. Yes I am giving him a hard time, but it is true. Oh and he wants a winch now too for when I am not around.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is this the 10/40º combo and does it have the Vision-X mount or the SDHQ mount? It appears to be a little dirty in the picture... what's the overall condition and how old is it?

OP
OP
Huck

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lab raptor is right. I change my mind a lot. After being stranded in the northern Minnesota woods because I didn't have a winch. I'm buying a winch so this will have to be relocated. Don't want to put it behind the grill so it's up for sale.

It's the 10/40 With the visionx mount. Condition is not immaculate but I would rate it 9/10. It's been mounted to the truck for a few months. It's dirty cause it has only been above freezing in Chicago for about 4 days since November. And labraptor has a dirt / gravel driveway after I washed it Friday. If a rag and 5 minutes it'll look good as new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sooooo tempted, i need one for my Raceline Bumper.

Status
Not open for further replies.