FS: 5 Goodyear Duratracs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are off the methods, can be mounted if need be. I'm in north jersey (Parsippany) and am willing to meet but probably no further south than The Delaware / Maryland border. Prefer a local buyer but no luck this far. I checked shipping a tire from here to Illinois it and it was shy of $100 so wasn't worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
bump, pm me if interested, need the tires and rims gone, willing to work a deal especially if it's a local buyer, willing to deal on 4 methods w/TPMS included and new simulated beadlocks bolts as well. keeping 1 method nv as a second spare.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Close this ad up, I'll open another with wheels and tires including pricing and pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I was closer or even headed that way, I'd buy these....
Closest I'll be is in Pgh.... I could drive through DC to get there....

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I was closer or even headed that way, I'd buy these....
Closest I'll be is in Pgh.... I could drive through DC to get there....

I hear ya man, i used to make my way down to NOVA to see family and every year was down in OBX for vacation. Been a couple years since I've been down that way or else I would have brought them down for you.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.