Front Parking Sensor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering how sensitive y'all front parking sensors are. For me, I have to get to something very close in order for it to activate compared to my rear sensors. The previous car's i've had, the front sensors activate from a good distance like my ford explorer.

rog7254

Reaction score
is there way to increase the front parking sensor alert distance?
seems like the front sensor comes on around 2 feet away from the object touching the front bumper.

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was wondering how sensitive y'all front parking sensors are. For me, I have to get to something very close in order for it to activate compared to my rear sensors. The previous car's i've had, the front sensors activate from a good distance like my ford explorer.
9 times outta 10, I’m usually backing into a parking space. For that 1 time, I sometimes find myself pushing the camera button cause it’s not coming on soon enough for me. So I feel your pain on this.

is there way to increase the front parking sensor alert distance?
seems like the front sensor comes on around 2 feet away from the object touching the front bumper.
Good question in which I haven’t the slightest damn answer. Just spitballing here…what I f the ACC distance sensor was tied to the front parking sensor so you could then adjust the distance for the camera to kick in when parking.

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do see actually push the front camera button to see how close i am since the parking sensors don’t come on unless you are like 2 ft or under. Now that you have mentioned it.