Front dash center speaker comes on but no other speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else had their front center speaker come on with no other speakers? Has happened twice to me. Power down and back up and all good

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine did this just today after I was trying to make a voice command through Android Auto and then it started playing music using just that speaker like (I think) it does for when the voice is talking to you. I did the power/FF button reset and it all was fine after.

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hasn’t happened since I went in for the DSP software update a week ago but I’m interested to see if that’s fixed it because I’ve definitely had that happen before.

Also just had another occurrence of the display not turning on at all when I started the truck. Had to restart and open the doors to get it to come back on.

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine did that the other day too. I switched to bluetooth audio from my phone which worked fine, then went back to Sirius and all was back to normal

Zach M

Reaction score
Mine appears to happen mostly after remote start. Switching to FM then back to CarPlay usually fixes it.

2orque43

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do the same, switch to FM for a second and back to Carplay and all seems fine.