Free Driving School

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mac_attack

Reaction score
I signed up for 7/16-7/17.

Did not upgrade for the 7/18 mustang day. I'll be driving over from Denver with the family then driving back to TX after.

Last edited:

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are people leaving after the class the same day? It seems that flights from Rhode Island/Boston suck from a logistical stand point.

Last edited:

Hemkin57

Reaction score
I booked the last flight out the same day as the class. Much easier flying back to CA. Hopefully the class will be over in enough time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I booked the last flight out the same day as the class. Much easier flying back to CA. Hopefully the class will be over in enough time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last flight out every day seems to be around 5:30 for southwest (I have a TON of points). Not much better for other airlines. Really would like to fly in in the AM, do the reception, class next day and fly out that night. That doesn't seem to be a possibility. It Doesn't seem to be to convenient to get to and from SLC for some reason.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are people leaving after the class the same day? It seems that flights from Rhode Island/Boston suck from a logistical stand point.

I am, I have a flight out at like 8, will fly overnight and get to portland, ME at like 10 am, and then try to drag my ass to work lol

KTMRC8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took the week off, haha. Fly in noon, then head to the reception. Spend the next day at the class and in SLC. Fly out the following day around noon. Hopefully a stress free trip!