Frame Support Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha nice job jarrett!! I'm glad there's a warranty but then again I wasn't worried one bit about anything you guys make and I've beat te hell outa my safe 3 kit my steering tie rods and my upper control arms and they're still going :waytogo: I'm sure there's plenty of people that beat them more than I do haha :peace: RPG is an amazing company and a great group of guys you'd be stupid not to go RPG!!

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any promotions coming up on the Stage 3 kit?

Not at this time. But ya never know what I'm up to:waytogo:

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

YES! If you buy the Stage 3 kit right now, they'll throw in a lifetime warranty for FREE. :jawdrop::emotions34: haha
Plus unbelievable customer service and support.
Great job guys!

Thanks my good.

I'm trying to find a way to make it to the silver lake run. Are you gonna make it?

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Not at this time. But ya never know what I'm up to:waytogo:

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Thanks my good.

I'm trying to find a way to make it to the silver lake run. Are you gonna make it?

I'll be there Wed thru Sun. Wouldn't miss it, hope to see you there.:peace:

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great to hear! My stage 3 kit did phenomenal on the recent March of Dime offroad rally up here a few weekends ago. Those rear bumps were definitely getting a workout!