Fox 3.0s In Stock!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just got a pallet of the Fox Factory Series 3.0s in stock.

Take your Gen 2 Raptor to the next level with this Factory Race Series front upgrade kit, designed to deliver a high level of adjustability via Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjusters and improved cooling efficiency through an all-new Recirculating Reservoir Bridge and finned remote reservoir.

This kit delivers the next level of off-road performance without sacrificing every day ride quality and comfort.

I have the following;

5x 883-06-140 Front 3.0 Coilovers Pair
3x 883-09-141 Rear 3.0 Bypass Shocks Pair

FREE shipping on all orders to the lower 48 states!

Here's the best part! Use code BAJADREAMBUILD at checkout for 10% off your order.

Send us a message if you have any questions or need anything else!

https://www.neo-garage.com/collecti...3-0-factory-series-coilovers-2017-ford-raptor

https://www.neo-garage.com/collecti...ox-3-0-factory-series-shocks-2017-ford-raptor

bmDxbBi1TBq3GBOdr9fBXA.jpg

Last edited:

FGHT ON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apparently I can't PM - interested in this killer deal. These are on my Spring "to do" once another winter and abuse of salt is behind us.

OP
OP
NEOGARAGE

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Your website is 3300+ $ , and I can get them from another vendor for 2500 $. What's your '' KILLER '' deal ?
That's before the discount code you can use at checkout.

And I'd double check that price because it was most likely before the price increase not too long ago.

I'm also not like most vendors you'll come across. Start to finish I'll help and guide you through everything, even during install if you do it yourself, so my clientele don't mind spending the slight premium for high quality customer service and building a good relationship.

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's before the discount code you can use at checkout.

And I'd double check that price because it was most likely before the price increase not too long ago.

I'm also not like most vendors you'll come across. Start to finish I'll help and guide you through everything, even during install if you do it yourself, so my clientele don't mind spending the slight premium for high quality customer service and building a good relationship.
Ok thanks. All good man. I was just wondering what your price was since you advertised a killer deal. I still don't know what you're selling them for....