Forscan to add R Mode & Trail Turn Assist?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dang that’s really unfortunate. Hopefully we will find a solution. I’m still going through the FORSCAN spreadsheets but I’ve been a bit busy lately and haven’t had the opportunity.

@Antho any thoughts?

I found some changes in the DSM that seems to be related to steering setting but not sure. It’s not really mapped out. I still haven’t received my switch so I haven’t really dug into it too much. I don’t like making someone else a guinea pig.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I also notice that the 2022 IPC has a different (F120) strategy and (F188) strategy. So it may require being reflashed. I'll look more into it.

2022 = NL3T-14C026-CGB
2021 = ML3T-14C026-CGE

2022 = NL3T-14C026-CFB
2021 = ML3T-14C026-CFE

PandaBoi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found some changes in the DSM that seems to be related to steering setting but not sure. It’s not really mapped out. I still haven’t received my switch so I haven’t really dug into it too much. I don’t like making someone else a guinea pig.
Fair enough, I’ll hopefully be receiving mine soon too so I can try some stuff out.

topgun964

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i changed the switch and activated my mode but nothing happens?
That makes 2 of us now.
We have tried a bunch of different settings. Still no luck. I even purchased the software cable to update any modules that had an update.

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That makes 2 of us now.
We have tried a bunch of different settings. Still no luck. I even purchased the software cable to update any modules that had an update.
Good luck guys, you are being cheered on by many of us wanting to do the same thing! Trailblazers on the "leading edge"... otherwise known as "bleeding edge". We are eager to hear it working!

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry if I missed it, but has anyone asked the "dealer" if this is possible? I am waiting for a rain sensor to arrive at my dealer. If it gets here soonest, I will ask.