Forged Wheels 17x9 +12 Hub Centric

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Maybe offer some high gloss, gold finish?
You’d clean up with the Jen Tres owners :hidesbehindsofa:

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe offer some high gloss, gold finish?
You’d clean up with the Jen Tres owners :hidesbehindsofa:
I personally like gold over bronze myself but in my many years of distributing wheels bronze outsold gold 10 to 1. So I figured bronze was the way to go for stock. It appears I was wrong and should stick to custom builds only lol. Oh well, eventually someone will want bronze... maybe

Pnwrider

Reaction score
Ugh, looks like I just missed out on a deal for the FP2s in bronze. Was planning to order a set after the holidays anyway…

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any idea if these fit over the Alcon brakes? Also, could these be made in 8.5" with a 0 offset instead of 9"?

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@nikhsub1 they clear the R1’s by about 4mm. I’d need a template to check Alcon though.

They can be done in various widths and offsets. The depth might change a little depending on the 8.5 forging that has Alcon clearance.

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For anyone interested, I can have this bronze set stripped and coated in a color of your choice. No extra charge. 2-3 week turn around.