Ford's Halo 5 truck for E3...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wonder if the Gen 2 Raptor is going to look similar to the Halo 5 truck Ford is taking to E3? All thats really missing are the fender and hood vents.

ebec65bd784fba9472c06da08493d37c.jpg

2017-Ford-F-150-SVT-Raptor-502-876x535.jpg

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is built using ADD parts. They currently offer those parts for a regular f150. I don't care for this truck but others have looked really nice.

OP
OP
ZaneMasterX

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is built using ADD parts. They currently offer those parts for a regular f150.

I know but it looks pretty damn good and similar to the Gen 2 Raptor so it might give an idea to some what itll look like in a slightly different configuration than what we have seen so far.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know but it looks pretty damn good and similar to the Gen 2 Raptor so it might give an idea to some what itll look like in a slightly different configuration than what we have seen so far.

It does look really similar to the Gen 2 Raptor. I actually like a few of their first builds better (at least the front).

Last edited:

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wonder if the Gen 2 Raptor is going to look similar to the Halo 5 truck Ford is taking to E3? All thats really missing are the fender and hood vents.

Yes, I do think one F-150 with wider fenders and larger tires is going to look similar to another F-150 of the same generation with wider fenders and larger tires.

Got any more brain busters?

Reaction score
The Halo Truck is actually a Baja XTR that we are working on with G.A.S.
It has some twists that some of our normal Baja XTR doesnt have because of the innovation of obviously Microsoft and Galpin Auto Sports have on the design.

Its basically this truck with a Halo twist.

CBXZWKq.jpg

38z1bBJ.jpg

and here is what our other verson with lower level suspension looks like if you dont go through the bed with the rear suspension. For those of you who havent seen it.

tjQXYzv.jpg

KZVApcO.jpg

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Halo Truck is actually a Baja XTR that we are working on with G.A.S.

It has some twists that some of our normal Baja XTR doesnt have because of the innovation of obviously Microsoft and Galpin Auto Sports have on the design.

Its basically this truck with a Halo twist.

CBXZWKq.jpg

38z1bBJ.jpg

and here is what our other verson with lower level suspension looks like if you dont go through the bed with the rear suspension. For those of you who havent seen it.

tjQXYzv.jpg

KZVApcO.jpg

Should've went with the race series r on the halo truck!

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg