Ford year-end 0% APR 60 months...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trigg

Reaction score
Anyone know if they're doing this for the Raptor? Cause 0% apr for 60months would probably be the only way im gonna afford this truck :biggrin: I've never negotiated with a dealer before so any tips or links to tips would be great. Also, is anyone willing to share their final price taxes and all~ monthly payments~ monthly insurance costs~ just trying to get a general idea what it's going to cost owning one of these bad boys :D the screw would be what I would most likely get and I don't think I'd buy this truck if it wasn't fully loaded cause honestly, I could buy a pre-runner with way better suspension for less without all the bells and whistles/fit and finish. :p

ruffstuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to fordcredit.com, this applies only to:

2010/11 Focus
2010/11 Fusion
2010/11 Escape
2010 F-150 (excluding the Raptor)

Too many variables on how much you will pay (like driving record, down payment, interest rate, taxes). I will say I am expecting to pay a little over $50k for a 2011 Scab (no graphics, no orange interior) out the door.

OP
OP
Trigg

Trigg

Reaction score
According to fordcredit.com, this applies only to:

2010/11 Focus
2010/11 Fusion
2010/11 Escape
2010 F-150 (excluding the Raptor)

Too many variables on how much you will pay (like driving record, down payment, interest rate, taxes). I will say I am expecting to pay a little over $50k for a 2011 Scab (no graphics, no orange interior) out the door.

Is that fully loaded though?

AuPanda

Reaction score
This is what I got going through the American Express Car buying service (how I purchased my '10 Raptor). It's for a 2011 Screw

REQUEST YOUR NEW CAR: PRICE WITH OPTIONS
Ford F-150
Price with OptionsReviewsPhotosSpecificationsCompareSafety
YOUR PRICE
$46,912
Savings off MSRP:$4,653
Click here to see what others really paid