Ford Raptor Off-Road Experience this Weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
6a00d83451b3c669e2014e604feae6970c-800wi.jpgIf you want to try a Raptor before you buy or if you own a Raptor and want to learn how to use its full capabilities, the Vegas Off Road Experience Raptor Tour is for you.

More...

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last I heard about this was in Vegas at the first Raptor Roundup. VORE announced they were going to be doing Raptor Experience but I never heard anything more.

This article says this is their 2nd ???

We all better go so we can, "learn everything (their) truck is capable of with the security of chase trucks and guides." :mrgreen:

I wonder if the route they take you on is better than the one they took us on after the Raptor Roundup?

How much do you think they charge for the Raptor rental?

If you want to try a Raptor before you buy or if you own a Raptor and want to learn how to use its full capabilities, the Vegas Off Road Experience Raptor Tour is for you.

VORE is conducting their second Raptor Owners two-day off-road tour this weekend near Las Vegas. It's not a "driving school" but an "off-road driving experience". VORE has two Raptors that can be rented as well as tricked out VORE Challenge Race Trucks -- Ford V-6 powered race trucks with 25-inches to 30-inches of suspension travel.

Raptor Owners can also bring their own trucks, at a reduced rate, and learn everything their truck is capable of with the security of chase trucks and guides.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd use one of their Raptors and flog the **** out of it before I used mine like that. $$$