Ford Performance Sport Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

nah_tan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi. Sounds really good. So have you disabled the fake cabin sound?
I am waiting for my gen2 delivery and looked through some youtube videos.
It does seem that with the fake tone, original "exhaust" sounds simmilar, but from the outside it's rather poor.

I just do not like the idea of the engine enhancement sound coming from the speakers. This is not Tesla after all.

Thanks a lot for your input.

It definitely sounds a bit thinner having removed the fake in cabin sound. I'm awaiting and intake and the MPT tune at the moment and will try it with the sound again and compare. I'm leaning more towards turning the sound back on.

Ruri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it sounds like all that sound in the video was the fake in cabin sound. What FORScan tool did you use?

PyroRaptor413

Reaction score
Install myself?

I installed it in my garage, no lifting required, took just under 3 hours.

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Im awaiting my ForSCAN extended license so I can turn off the sound. Ill get back to you when I do.

I was wondering about this. I plan on getting the same exhaust with the carbon fiber exhaust tips. So are you saying that this system can be installed in my driveway without the need of a lift? Did you have to use ramps to get it higher off the ground? I was going to have the dealer install it, but capable of doing it myself if the vehicle does not have to be jacked up.

OP
OP
N

nah_tan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering about this. I plan on getting the same exhaust with the carbon fiber exhaust tips. So are you saying that this system can be installed in my driveway without the need of a lift? Did you have to use ramps to get it higher off the ground? I was going to have the dealer install it, but capable of doing it myself if the vehicle does not have to be jacked up.

No need for jack stands or ramps but the certainly would help. I did not use them and it took me just under 3 hours.