Ford horrible quality

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheeled pressure washer wand, wire brush, POR 15 spray in chassis black. Works wonders twice a year.
I used POR 15 too for the smaller misc rust spots if found before applying the Nyalic. Try applying the Nyalic after your next Under cleaning and it will be the last time you need to perform this twice a year Ritual.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used POR 15 too for the smaller misc rust spots if found before applying the Nyalic. Try applying the Nyalic after your next Under cleaning and it will be the last time you need to perform this twice a year Ritual.

Never heard of it until now, just did some reading and it looks awesome. I’m due in about two weeks, going to snag a 3 pack. Thanks.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
The issue was actually with Dana Corp and not Toyota itself. Dana is paying for all of the rusted frames from the Tacoma, Tundra, and Sequoias that were recalled.

Yota outsourced the frames and undercoating to Dana.

Dana didn’t just make a frame and say ‘hey, Toyota, we have this frame, build a truck around it.’ They were given a spec / cost and entered into an agreement with Toyota to supply the frames, and likely with the understanding they had to survive the factory warranty period.

Obviously some things went haywire.
Neither one of them is blameless.

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife’s 2015 Tacoma had a frame recall on it. The dealership inspected the frame and determined if it just needed parts to fix the issue or if the frame would be replaced. The frame on her truck just needed the parts and coating to fix the issue. We didn’t know about this recall and we brought the truck to the dealer for the passenger door to be adjusted. It would make a noise at certain speeds and wind directions. It was annoying. I won’t buy a Toyota just because of the issues we had with this Tacoma. The only reason she has this is her dad is a Toyota fan boy.

Rant Over.

Silver2Raptor

Reaction score
Listen , a great meck neck once told me don’t ever get your vehicle built on a Monday , it’s ,must be one of best RAPTORS advantage and advice,that I’ll give you scrubs gen 1 big brother big foot