Ford Atlas Concept

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought maybe some of you might be interested.
My dad is retired but still does consulting for major auto companies like Audi, Porsche, BMW, Volkswagen and recently has been doing Fords in China.

He oversee delivery of concepts and sent me a bad picture of the Atlas, he thinks the Atlas is bigger than my truck. LOL

It's on a scale weighing in at 3,560 Kilos (that's over 7,000 lbs.), they needed to know how many straps it's going to take to tie it down on the pallet.
Now this is the one they showed in Detroit and is on it's way to Dubai for 24 days to see how it's going to go over.
The way they are going after the Raptors I think the first question is, "How's it in the sand, like the Raptor?".

View attachment 35243

does anybody like that chrome fest grill?
to much is to much

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Going to get the new F150 when it hits IF it has a big motor in it because it is the best looking truck out there imho. Will not be able to wait for the new Raptor but may get another depending what they do to it. My 2012 GT500 is sold and will never be suckered:thumbsdown: into one of those again.. Stingray for me as soon as the higher HP version comes out.

was the GT500 to crude?