For those who haul toddlers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Brit

Reaction score
I use the Prince Lionheart for our Britax car seat but detached the back protector and moved it up behind where the top of the seat contacts the seat back. There is no contact on the seat back down low. Seems to work fine.

Cheers!

GotBypass Clothing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what forum to put this in.

I have a 2 year old and an infant, so the back of the truck has car seats in it a lot. The toddler seat has a high back, and I wanted to protect the truck seats from the plastic car seat back. I had a hard time finding a seat protector tall enough, and I even was just going to buy a new car seat that was smoother on the back (be careful - some of those car seat backs have sharp edges that will damage nice seats).

I finally found a good seat protector from Diono (Amazon sells it under Sunshine Kids). This thing covers the whole seat, and is thick & padded to really protect against intentions too. I'm very pleased with this one & would recommend it to anyone who has toddler seats in the truck.

In the pic, the other seat protector by the infant carrier base is the Prince Lionheart protector, for height comparison.

View attachment 18331

Have you had any problems with it ripping at all?

I purchased a pet seat cover and slipped it behind for $4.99 and it solved the problem. I would just like to switch to something that looks a bit less tacky.

OP
OP
blockdoc

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No troubles at all with it. The material feels thick and tough; I think it would take some effort to rip it. It's thick enough that it pads the seat too.

Gofastrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, So do I list this a one of my Mods....

It may sound wierd, but this is how I ended up getting a Raptor. The carseats did not fit to well in the Dodge, so I started looking for a truck with more room in the back seat....

Secret Squirrel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, So do I list this a one of my Mods....

It may sound wierd, but this is how I ended up getting a Raptor. The carseats did not fit to well in the Dodge, so I started looking for a truck with more room in the back seat....

Yes,I did. I started purchasing my mods when I ordred my Raptor. The first mods that I purchased was the child seat protectors and front seat back kick protectors. They are a must have, if you have kids! I consider Interior Protection for your truck a Mod.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do they make a dash protector? Our son is always tying to prop his feet up on the dash/glove box area...that and walk all over the center console :facepalm: