FOR SALE: 4 Vison-X 8.7" Offroad Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Still for sale guys! Great price, practically new condition! Call for details or send a PM! They need to go so I can start my new lighting set-up!

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
I would love to get these but I can't cough up that much! Good luck with the sale and maybe if I save my pennies I can at least shoot you a reasonable offer

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
do you happen to know whow much it would cost to convert these to HID? and if they would be the internal style to prevent having to have external ballasts? i had that issue on my last set of lights so this would be my main issue thanks!

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
do you happen to know whow much it would cost to convert these to HID? and if they would be the internal style to prevent having to have external ballasts? i had that issue on my last set of lights so this would be my main issue thanks!

There is a kit that comes from vision-x that converts them. The ballast is internal but I'm not sure on price. If these were hid though, they would be stupid bright hahaha

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
as you can see i had halogen prior so im hesitant to go halogen again but i really like these lights and think they would look good on my nfab bumper since LED bars dont look right on it for some reason... i have one purchase pending right now but if these are still available next month consider these sold.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
as you can see i had halogen prior so im hesitant to go halogen again but i really like these lights and think they would look good on my nfab bumper since LED bars dont look right on it for some reason... i have one purchase pending right now but if these are still available next month consider these sold.

They very well could be available still! Sub to this thread or text me when ready to buy! 256-599-6040

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk