Fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the help. It seems I'm a little overwhelmed with all the information. I have to take time to digest it all. My head is spinning at the moment, but all this help is greatly appreciated.

All part of the fun! My head spins with ideas on what to install next...! Take your time find the mods you like best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the baja design system are you able to move the lights up and down? I see little silver brackets holding each light. Was just wondering if they had a slot in them.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With the baja design system are you able to move the lights up and down? I see little silver brackets holding each light. Was just wondering if they had a slot in them.

The bracket that is attached to the lights themselves isn’t part of the raptor specific system. It’s just the way the lights come..yes you can adjust with any of the raptor kits —

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk