Fog light kits- bezel or no bezel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DetTigers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been looking at fog light kits from the various vendors on here and have decided on Baja lights. Couple questions- is there a considerable difference between the Squadron Sport vs Pro? I plan on doing a SAE light, a driving/spot and the KC HighLite/or S1.

Also, I kind of like the look of the bezel kits, makes the lights look a little more stock but most guys seem to go without the bezel- is there a reason?

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@DetTigers

We can help! Yes, there is quite a bit of difference between the Sport and the Pro. Sport produce 3,150 lumens and the Pro 4,900 lumens. Both are bright, but the Pros are very bright! The KC Flex is a good light and come in at 900 lumens. If you're looking for a light you can run 24/7, the Flex is a good option. Not too bright so won't blind oncoming traffic but still provides good output. If you're looking for quite a bit more light, the S1 is where you want to be!

We also make a custom amber cover for the Flex and for the S1 that is the same color amber as the Raptor's OEM running lights. Looks very cool to see all the matching lights on the front of the truck.

We designed and manufacture the bezel kit. If you're looking for that OEM fit and finish, it's all that and then some. If you're looking for a more open look, we also manufacture the incredibly popular optimized universal bracket. Capable of nearly limitless adjustment and is capable of holding three full size cube lights with no lights being blocked behind the bumper.

Whatever you decide, we've got it!

PH 888-466-8991
Web OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

Our triple Bezel Kit:

xoPaV2f.jpg

Optimized Bracket with three pairs of Squadrons:

6f8UwTh.jpg

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I’ve been looking at fog light kits from the various vendors on here and have decided on Baja lights. Couple questions- is there a considerable difference between the Squadron Sport vs Pro? I plan on doing a SAE light, a driving/spot and the KC HighLite/or S1.

Also, I kind of like the look of the bezel kits, makes the lights look a little more stock but most guys seem to go without the bezel- is there a reason?

The Squadron Sport put out 3,150 lumen each and the Pro put out 4,4900 lumen each. So there is a noticeable difference.

SAEs put out less then that at 2,480 lumen each. The SAE feature Wide Cornering lenses BUT they have different optics inside which give you a nice cut-off, keeping them street legal.

The open design of the brackets allow you to REALLY aim your lights where you want them. You're not locked into a bezel so you can actually aim them. Great if you need to focus them down range or in front of your truck/etc...

Our new CrystaLux Triple Fog Light Brackets are the most durable/rugged/adjustable brackets on the market right now. Made right here in the USA (right here on Long Island) and we're the only ones who offer a Raptor Lifetime Guarantee. That basically means if you ever manage to break them, we'll replace them free of charge (even if took a badass jump and landed wrong, we'll still replace them).

Included in our kits are your choice of lights from Baja Designs, the brackets and our custom designed, Raptor specific harness. Makes installation SUPER SIMPLE.

Check out the kits here: http://www.4x4truckleds.com/2017-ford-raptor-triple-fog-light-kit-w-baja-designs-lights/

Also be sure to check out our video showcasing the great features of our brackets: