Fog Light Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mossy 150

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 23 was missing one when it showed up also. So the salesman went out to get one off the other new raptor on the lot and it only had one also. People must **** them alot.
Steal. I meant steal.

AkamiNW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 23 was missing one when it showed up also. So the salesman went out to get one off the other new raptor on the lot and it only had one also. People must **** them alot.
Steal. I meant steal.
Mine showed up with just one on it lol

AkamiNW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, if that is amber I'm getting Orange.

@Toadsmasher2k1 you have orange ones available? I'd like all four. If so I'll take em. Flat rate USPS should be super cheap. You can probably even put them in an envelope.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the Amber covers make visibility better in dusty and foggy conditions, you know, like amber “FOG” lights are supposed to do?

ekalb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the Amber covers make visibility better in dusty and foggy conditions, you know, like amber “FOG” lights are supposed to do?
I have both sets.

The yellow ones function better as actual fog lights, but the amber ones look more consistent with the other lights on the front end. The difference in my brief testing is somewhat negligible, but I do feel the yellow works better at cutting fog. If you care more about looks, go with amber.