fng stationed in tx

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
hisel76

hisel76

Reaction score
thanks for the welcomes . im at goodfellow afb reclassing into intel . came from vehicle maintenance , mechanic for about 12 years. i plan on making the raptor run before i leave. if i didnt have my truck here i think one could actually die of bordom here. strip club and bars are getting old in just the month i have been here . im org from socal so being back in the desert is a plus .

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Welcome from Houston!! You definitely need to come out to the Texas Run!

Where was this video shot?

this is down at the reservoir off knickenbaucker rd. lots of trails out there .

Yokota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My daughter graduated from tech school this past Friday and is on her way to her permanent duty station and saw your truck. She told the others in the car she was riding in that her Dad had "one of those". None of them had seen one before. Thanks for your service. Be safe, and drive safe!

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

So the other Raptor on base finally appear on here!

By my count there is four Raptor here on base. (Silver, Blue, Me and you)

Let me know if you know these other guys and if ya wanna meet up to ride to TRR together.

--Chris

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome!

So the other Raptor on base finally appear on here!

By my count there is four Raptor here on base. (Silver, Blue, Me and you)

Let me know if you know these other guys and if ya wanna meet up to ride to TRR together.

--Chris

If I understood Treypal correct all active duty service members get in at discounted price!

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter