2014 Ford Raptor (Gen 1) FOR SALE - Ft Worth,TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Curt Kautsch

Curt Kautsch

Reaction score
Hello ALL-

She's back with a better price! Baby is about to hit the ground so she's gotta go! Some minor adjustments to the ad, miles and price.

Basic Details below:

2014 Ford Raptor CREW, White w/ black interior (all options available offered through FORD in 2014)
77,6XX miles (secondary vehicle so i drive it MAYBE once a week)
Exceptionally clean OK/TX truck.

I am the second owner (only about 10 months), the previous owner did some minor improvements as I did most of them which include:

-2.5" Fiberwerx front clips/fenders and liners (painted to match)
-Rear fenders painted to match
-ADD Race Series Front bump with integrated Rigid LED bar (currently switch #1 on upfitter)
-Fox 3.0 Factory Series Rear Bypass Adjustable shocks
-Mid Perch
-Stainless MBRP high clearance exhaust "dumped" (sounds yummy, sorry Gen 2ers, it just sounds sic)
-Five Star Tune (currently tuned to run 93 octane) runs like a scalded ape, unreal power in the 6.2!
-BFG 37"x12.5-17 K02 All-Terrains (Full Size spare to match, mounted in bed with 3- way SDHQ adjustable Strap)
-TPMS added to 37's
-Method MR305 17x8.5 wheels (5) (I have original spare if you want it)
-Custom SVT center caps, black powder coated bead lock bolts
-New rear brake pads with harmonic balancer's added (eliminated the pesky squeals)
-AFE CAI, with high performance throttle body spacer, and KN Filter
-New 900 CCA Battery
-All fluid replaced recently with synthetic fluids (both diffs, T case and motor)
-Fire extinguisher in bed w/ custom quick release mount.
-For Dirt bike guys (custom built rail to span spare tire to accommodate 2 dirt bikes)
-I have 2 Vision X 4.5 cannons with Pillar mounts w/ orange and Blue lenses (not installed yet but might soon)
-Console safe with gun magnet inside (also have gun magnet on console)
-IWE Delete using RCV hubs (NO MORE STUPID VACUUM failures)
-If you want the Co2 tank mounted you can have, otherwise i may keep it. Works amazing on the 37s and motorcycle/ATV tires
-Pillar light mounted and wired to upfitter(i keep lights in truck until i need) 4" Vision X cannons (blue and orange filters caps included)
-Dark tinted windows (all 4 including rear)
-Smitty built Hi lift brackets mounted to bed (hi lift not currently installed)
-Back lit LED side SVT and tailgate Raptor logo(RED), LED rear tail light white
-2 original keys, and safe keys, all manual
-Carfax will show a "minor" accident (fender bender) that's why i replaced bumber and the fenders)
-I have a lien with Wells Fargo so that will have to be dealt with at sale.
- Carfax will show a minor fender bender, that's why i replaced the fenders and bumpers. Parking lot indecent

I'm a huge fan of this forum and have found valuable info on here owning my Raptors. I'm also a BIG ADV rider and have sold many "toys" in state, and out of state. Fly and drives have been a hoot!

Asking $39,000

Truck is in Ft Worth Texas

I have many more pics I can text/email

Thanks for looking all!

Curt Kautsch
817-791-3426 text/call
[email protected]

Last edited:

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn You!!! You were suppose to have sellers advanced remorse for 2 years, not 2 months! Oh well, GLWS....and new arrival.

Status
Not open for further replies.