Fixes For Two Nagging Issues (Gas Pedal and Hesitation)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
Research is your friend. I can’t help that you are in denial. Change them when you want, but this interval is very well known. Glad I researched before I bought my SVT Raptor.

k-rub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics with your username on a piece of paper next to your truck or it didnt happen...

Research is your friend. I can’t help that you are in denial. Change them when you want, but this interval is very well known. Glad I researched before I bought my SVT Raptor.

OP
OP
J

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$500 later and it sounds stock. The crap people spend money on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only reason I added the X-pipe was to get rid of the gas pedal vibration. Probably not a good use of money for sound purposes alone.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's apples and oranges, but I did a borla x-pipe on my vette (a corsa x-pipe is also a popular mod) and it only changes the sound very slightly. Its noticeably louder on startup and slightly louder in the mid range. It was around the same price too if I remember.

Sasquatch78

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If you think research is so important, how come you can't pass 7th grade English, math and history? Maybe if you put as much time into school studies as you do being an internet troll, you would not be failing 7th grade.