Five 2012 OEM Wheels with Lugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
iSurvive

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And they throw awesome sparks on the freeway:sunot:

Being rated at 200+ MPH helps with the sparks! Because we live in Colorado I opted for the self-deploying snow chains; and with Utah and Vegas close by, they also morph into paddle wheels for the dunes.

Area 51 doesn't know these tires are missing, so I trust my fellow FRF brothers and sisters to keep this on the DL.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Being rated at 200+ MPH helps with the sparks! Because we live in Colorado I opted for the self-deploying snow chains; and with Utah and Vegas close by, they also morph into paddle wheels for the dunes.

Area 51 doesn't know these tires are missing, so I trust my fellow FRF brothers and sisters to keep this on the DL.

your secret is safe with us

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But the real selling point for these babies should be the self lubricating kaneuter valves. Technology has come a long way on tires.

OP
OP
iSurvive

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
holy shit, they have kaneuter valves!? AND THEY'RE SELF LUBRICATING!?!? I'll take 20

The self lubricating option is only available on version 2.0, which is not officially on the market yet. I got to know a lady who was involved with the R&D of all of the Kaneuter valves.

She got the idea of self lubricating from one of our all-night "work" sessions on her engine. Rapid compression and decompression of the piston into the chamber at a constant, sustained speed and angle triggered an autonomous biological response - where the chamber excreted highly friction-resistant bioliquids. This bioliquid enables the piston's thrust to continue for an extended time, which eventually enables the chamber to excrete its own bioliquid response. When timed correctly, the mixing of these liquids triggers an almost explosive excretion of both piston and chamber bioliquids. This cycle can be repeated over and over.

Here's a snippet from the upcoming Marketing material:

Using state-of-the-art technologies, the Kaneuter Valve 2.0 is powered by nanoeurthnons, hydrogen, or electricity. Using LYR ICS Ciao™ technology, the input source for the Kaneuts is automatically detected using one of the three ports and the device is powered on. The Kaneuts are then transferred from the existing device into the Kaneuter Valve. Inside, the Kaneuts are reformed through our patented BIOtrex™ technology and then sent to the internal CarboGen terminator to complete the anti-combustible-bayonett process. The Kaneuts are then discharged from the Kaneuter Valve; converted, recharged and revitalized.*

*THIS PRODUCT DESCRIPTION CONTAINS PROPRIETARY AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION OF SKUNK WORKS INTERNATIONAL (SWI) AND SHALL NOT BE USED, DISCLOSED OR REPRODUCED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FOR ANY PURPOSE OTHER THAN TO EVALUATE THIS PRODUCT, WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF SWI.

pickles1298

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The self lubricating option is only available on version 2.0, which is not officially on the market yet. I got to know a lady who was involved with the R&D of all of the Kaneuter valves.

She got the idea of self lubricating from one of our all-night "work" sessions on her engine. Rapid compression and decompression of the piston into the chamber at a constant, sustained speed and angle triggered an autonomous biological response - where the chamber excreted highly friction-resistant bioliquids. This bioliquid enables the piston's thrust to continue for an extended time, which eventually enables the chamber to excrete its own bioliquid response. When timed correctly, the mixing of these liquids triggers an almost explosive excretion of both piston and chamber bioliquids. This cycle can be repeated over and over.

Here's a snippet from the upcoming Marketing material:

Using state-of-the-art technologies, the Kaneuter Valve 2.0 is powered by nanoeurthnons, hydrogen, or electricity. Using LYR ICS Ciao™ technology, the input source for the Kaneuts is automatically detected using one of the three ports and the device is powered on. The Kaneuts are then transferred from the existing device into the Kaneuter Valve. Inside, the Kaneuts are reformed through our patented BIOtrex™ technology and then sent to the internal CarboGen terminator to complete the anti-combustible-bayonett process. The Kaneuts are then discharged from the Kaneuter Valve; converted, recharged and revitalized.*

*THIS PRODUCT DESCRIPTION CONTAINS PROPRIETARY AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION OF SKUNK WORKS INTERNATIONAL (SWI) AND SHALL NOT BE USED, DISCLOSED OR REPRODUCED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FOR ANY PURPOSE OTHER THAN TO EVALUATE THIS PRODUCT, WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF SWI.

I like self lubing Kaneuter Valves!!:hmmm2:

OP
OP
iSurvive

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Moving these to my storage unit to free up my garage. Dropping price in case anyone is interested before I stuff them away.

SALE $600 plus buyer pays shipping, or pick up in Denver area.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Moving these to my storage unit to free up my garage. Dropping price in case anyone is interested before I stuff them away.

SALE $600 plus buyer pays shipping, or pick up in Denver area.

I was gonna continue with the thread hijacking, but I think it has probably gotten good enough to cover a little bit of being on track, good luck with the sale