Finally my search is over! Right Place/Right Time in Dallas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truck-in-Muck

Reaction score
Ive only seen two Gen 2 Raptors driving around the metroplex. I know theres tons out there, but not sure where everyone is hiding haha

I see Gen 1s every other day in the mid cities... and I've seen seven Gen 2s around here since I ordered mine in January. My Raptor was delivered today... doesn't really feel that rare anymore, ha. The only color I haven't seen in person yet is Ingot Silver. Enjoy!

OP
OP
VicSalinas

VicSalinas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s great. Some n00bs have come in here with “hey, I got my new truck and it’s great. no pics. No bueno.

I just saw my first -other- 2017 2 days ago - GW Parkway northbound just north of Mount Vernon; ruby red. looked sharp. Not as sharp as Lucille, but I’d drive it.

So, now you have the Raptor. what’s your first trip?

Mine was to the NRA HQ range ( so nothing unusual ) but I did have to bring a tape measure to see if the truck would fit into the garage. it did, by about 3 inches.

Not sure what will be the first major trip. Might just be a trip back down to South Texas. Work takes up a majority of my time. Parking garages do feel a bit shorter/narrower now. Probably just in my head. I don't think the Raptor is much taller than a reg F150. I keep hitting the antenna entering my apt complex's parking garage tho