Finally got one...2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Motor05

Motor05

Reaction score
Congratulations. I had been looking for a used Gen2 as well. Do you mind sharing how much did you pay for your Raptor.
Mine is a 19, non-recaro 802A. It had 56XX miles on it, with aluminum roll-up bed cover and factory bed extender. It had been ceramic coated - I had the fenders and hood re-coated when the decals were removed. It really is in phenomenal shape...pretty sure it was garage kept.
I paid right at $75K, which I don't think is horrible in today's market.

bigdave18629

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is a 19, non-recaro 802A. It had 56XX miles on it, with aluminum roll-up bed cover and factory bed extender. It had been ceramic coated - I had the fenders and hood re-coated when the decals were removed. It really is in phenomenal shape...pretty sure it was garage kept.
I paid right at $75K, which I don't think is horrible in today's market.
Looks like a twin to my truck....dang good looking, I might add. I have 10k on mine, that price makes me think about selling....but what would I find that I would enjoy so much. Enjoy it.