GEN 2 Few shots of the current phase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAndreF321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Idk if it is the fenders or the 37s distorting my perception, but is the truck level with option 2 and eibachs? Do you have weight in the rear? Maybe a drop shackle? I was planning on doing option 2 and eibachs with 500lbs in the rear...now thinking I need option 3.

Smokey

Reaction score
My point is what makes a raptor a raptor is the engine, frame, and suspension. The only thing not changed was the frame, turbos and block from what makes the raptor a raptor.

as for looks, I like the wrap. The offset on the wheels look off.

you do understand that the average RF member changes some or all of the things that OP has changed right?
to that, it's a rather short and simple mod list. lol, none of it is a drastic, catastrophic deviation from stock configuration.

boy, wait until you find out that people ditch the factory shocks, rip out the front suspension, throw away the rear axle and slap on bigger turbos...

Smokey

Reaction score
Idk if it is the fenders or the 37s distorting my perception, but is the truck level with option 2 and eibachs? Do you have weight in the rear? Maybe a drop shackle? I was planning on doing option 2 and eibachs with 500lbs in the rear...now thinking I need option 3.

the list says he did front fenders and rear fender flares. I'm pretty sure that's what is giving it that little bit of a rear squat look.
looking at the pics, the side step looks close to level.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you do understand that the average RF member changes some or all of the things that OP has changed right?
to that, it's a rather short and simple mod list. lol, none of it is a drastic, catastrophic deviation from stock configuration.

boy, wait until you find out that people ditch the factory shocks, rip out the front suspension, throw away the rear axle and slap on bigger turbos...

I do understand that and that’s fine. It’s their money and warranty so w/e. If they ask for an opinion I’ll give it.

Again, it’s my opinion. You don’t have to agree or like it.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score

And cut back and plate their firewalls...but hey I’ve still got the svt floor mats so #stillaraptor

Last edited:

RustyNutz

Reaction score
Why did you get a raptor if you replaced everything that makes it a raptor?

yea, you know all the things that makes it a raptor you replace; like the whole bed, tailgate, interior trim, instrument cluster programming, grill, running boards, rear bumper, exhaust...

If I didn't know any better, it's almost like All raptors are just basic F150's with some bolt-ons, and not the 2nd Coming of Christ in automotive form....

am disappoint

gordo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why? It’s my opinion. You may not like it or agree with it but it’s my opinion. If you don’t like what I’m saying, skip it. If he didn’t want negative feedback, he shouldn’t post on a public forum.

What did he do that was so bad? Eibach springs, Icon leafs and a tune?

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My point is what makes a raptor a raptor is the engine, frame, and suspension. The only thing not changed was the frame, turbos and block from what makes the raptor a raptor.

as for looks, I like the wrap. The offset on the wheels look off.

It's not that modified at all.

The suspension only had the springs changed. Stilll has the stock brakes, shocks, knuckles, axles, and diffs. +2 fender swaps are common on Raptors.
The engine only got an intercooler and a BOV.

Are you seeing a bunch of parts listed somewhere that I'm not? That thing is nearly stock still. A few bolt-ons, some tint, wheels, tires, bedcover- typical.