Fender flare gap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paulny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I apologize for hijacking a Gen 2 thread, but I just picked up a Gen 3 and one of my fenders is not completely flush. Do you know if the above clip part # is the same for the Gen 3? I was getting ready to order some but that website said the part didn't fit my 2021. THanks for any help you can provide.

OP
OP
Z

Zev

Reaction score
I apologize for hijacking a Gen 2 thread, but I just picked up a Gen 3 and one of my fenders is not completely flush. Do you know if the above clip part # is the same for the Gen 3? I was getting ready to order some but that website said the part didn't fit my 2021. THanks for any help you can provide.
Be aware that there are two different types of clips that hold the fender on. On the very ends of the fender there’s one type of clip, two total per fender. The rest of the clips are a different part. My truck is a 17, GEN 3 might be different.