Feeler: Custom Molded Rigid Fog Light Surrounds / Shrouds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I think they are worth it. I know most will disagree, however, those holes are a HUGE eye sore in my book.

2 things accomplished here -
#1 - Get rid of those holes
#2 - Get some fogs. I don't like any of the fogs out there because they just don't have that "finished" look just sticking out of the bumper. I especially hate the side profile.

Let's see how everyone takes to it and we will go from there I guess.

Considering these things are going to be hand crafted, one at a time, I think that is very reasonable vs the original $1000. Just going to come down to how bad you want them.

Tiberius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious on what lights they are.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested but would like to have more detailed info regarding the actual lights - close up pictures, model numbers, how they mount, etc. If they are D2's (which I just installed on mine last weekend) then I am in. If they are not then I cannot justify buying another set of lights just to have them shrouded.

Please give us more info...

BogeyBoy82

Reaction score
Definitiely in....wonder if he will be using fiberglass or something like Kydex (plastic head molded...google it)

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested but would like to have more detailed info regarding the actual lights - close up pictures, model numbers, how they mount, etc. If they are D2's (which I just installed on mine last weekend) then I am in. If they are not then I cannot justify buying another set of lights just to have them shrouded.

Please give us more info...

These shrouds should be compatible with anyone that has existing Rigid Duallys or D2s.

Last edited:

TheAutoArt

Reaction score
I have been flooded with emails regarding these shrouds. Here are the answers you are all looking for.

1) Each one that we make are hand crafted for you. We are not a large manufacturing facility that can stamp out 100 an hour. We are a custom car shop and we would make these for you one by one. Trust me when I tell you, we are not making a fortune on these. I am lucky to make $25 a unit once they are done. Again, these are hand made. Not to sound like a jerk, but if you don't like the price, then don't buy them. You need to understand that it takes time to make these, and that costs money. You can not buy these anywhere, have someone else make you a set. The first one that you see on that Raptor took us 2 weeks of trial and error and fitting.

2) They will be made out of fiberglass and will be shipped out Matte Black. If you want them color matched it would be an additional $50.00

3) It will probably take about 2 weeks to get the first orders out and then about a week an order.

4) They are made to accept 2 pairs of the Rigid D2 lights.

5) Installation will be easy and we will provide detailed instructions on how to mount them.

6) We can provide you with the Rigid lights for an additional $400 for both sets and choose the combo. White/White, White/Amber, Amber/Amber

7) I can only lower the price if I get a commitment of 50 or more pieces.

8) If you want to order them, please send me an email [email protected] and PLEASE put Raptor Order in the subject line.

9) If you have any other questions, please post them here and I will be happy to answer them.

Larry Chachko
Auto Art
3124 West Lake Ave
Glenview, IL 60026
847-724-1100
[email protected]

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been flooded with emails regarding these shrouds. Here are the answers you are all looking for.

1) Each one that we make are hand crafted for you. We are not a large manufacturing facility that can stamp out 100 an hour. We are a custom car shop and we would make these for you one by one. Trust me when I tell you, we are not making a fortune on these. I am lucky to make $25 a unit once they are done. Again, these are hand made. Not to sound like a jerk, but if you don't like the price, then don't buy them. You need to understand that it takes time to make these, and that costs money. You can not buy these anywhere, have someone else make you a set. The first one that you see on that Raptor took us 2 weeks of trial and error and fitting.

2) They will be made out of fiberglass and will be shipped out Matte Black. If you want them color matched it would be an additional $50.00

3) It will probably take about 2 weeks to get the first orders out and then about a week an order.

4) They are made to accept 2 pairs of the Rigid D2 lights.

5) Installation will be easy and we will provide detailed instructions on how to mount them.

6) We can provide you with the Rigid lights for an additional $400 for both sets and choose the combo. White/White, White/Amber, Amber/Amber

7) I can only lower the price if I get a commitment of 50 or more pieces.

8) If you want to order them, please send me an email [email protected] and PLEASE put Raptor Order in the subject line.

9) If you have any other questions, please post them here and I will be happy to answer them.

Larry Chachko
Auto Art
3124 West Lake Ave
Glenview, IL 60026
847-724-1100
[email protected]

Thank you.

So there you have it guys -

$775 for the shrouds, brackets and 4 Duallys

-or-

$375 for the shrouds to fit your existing Rigid Dually or D2s.

Last edited:

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I think they are worth it. I know most will disagree, however, those holes are a HUGE eye sore in my book.

2 things accomplished here -
#1 - Get rid of those holes
#2 - Get some fogs. I don't like any of the fogs out there because they just don't have that "finished" look just sticking out of the bumper. I especially hate the side profile.

Let's see how everyone takes to it and we will go from there I guess.

Considering these things are going to be hand crafted, one at a time, I think that is very reasonable vs the original $1000. Just going to come down to how bad you want them.

Yeah, I'm leaning towards just going ahead at this price because of the reasons you state here. I cannot stand the 'tacked on" look of just mounting the lights without a shroud.

Status
Not open for further replies.