Feeler: Custom Molded Rigid Fog Light Surrounds / Shrouds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAutoArt

Reaction score
Sorry I have been M.I.A. So basically I only have 17 interested in the fog light shrouds. I do not believe that we will be able to make these happen for you. To make 20 pieces the price point would be to much. We have also had a ton of emails asking for custom options and honestly its just getting a little to chaotic. If we were to offer them, they would be offered one way, one finish.

Again, please remember that these were a 1 off custom piece. To mass produce them would cost me money in molds and materials. I would need to sell multiple units to digest this cost.

Also. one of the members on here reached out to our local competition for these. Funny thing is they called us to see if we could make them.

Again, unless I get a good number of interested parties, we will have to take a pass.

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I have been M.I.A. So basically I only have 17 interested in the fog light shrouds. I do not believe that we will be able to make these happen for you. To make 20 pieces the price point would be to much. We have also had a ton of emails asking for custom options and honestly its just getting a little to chaotic. If we were to offer them, they would be offered one way, one finish.

Again, please remember that these were a 1 off custom piece. To mass produce them would cost me money in molds and materials. I would need to sell multiple units to digest this cost.

Also. one of the members on here reached out to our local competition for these. Funny thing is they called us to see if we could make them.

Again, unless I get a good number of interested parties, we will have to take a pass.

I agree with the one way one finish - if we want them finished differently there are plenty of local options once we have them in hand. How much of a difference is the price point for 20? I am about 99% sure that once you make these and we send you some install pictures for advertising (along with our positive reviews) you will sell a ton of them.

Last edited:

RV-Junke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had PM's my intrest, I hope that didn't just make 18...regardless, I am willing to pay more as well, not 1k, and agree one finish we doll up the way we deem fit.

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe he can offer a break for a lower quantity of people. $375 is a good price; I'd consider a higher price if there is still enough interest to make an order.

So it looks like this is the question now with the number of confirmed people interested at around 20.

I'd still be interested, even at a more expensive price than $375. I just can't justify $1000.

kkitowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree! The questions (combined, emailed and posted) were more clarifications points which would definitely add more buyers.

I am still very much interested, just looked for some clarification points. Hope that didn't cause chaos for you.

Shortbusdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would most likely go for it at over $375 as well. I will send an email now that it seems like it is getting closer to reality!

Status
Not open for further replies.