Feeler: Custom Molded Rigid Fog Light Surrounds / Shrouds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkitowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a word yet. I did send another email to see if there was an update.

Last edited:

Bearii

Reaction score
Not a word yet. I did send another email to see if there was an update.

Any word from Larry on your questions? I too would prefer the D2's and would like to know if the matte black matches the bumper or you have to pay the additional $50 to match the bumper.

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am starting to spend my money on other mod's, just booked in for a mid-perch/alignment and about to order a 20" LED bar. If this doesn't happen soon I won't have any money left, lol.

Shortbusdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok talked to the wife and we are in at the $375. I have not emailed him yet am waiting to see if he responds to the email because I would like to know the answers to those questions before I decide to actually do it.

But unless he comes back and says that they are just cosmetic and not very strong I will get a set defently!! I would possibly use them on the road as fogs so I need them to be able to be aimed and use the driving beam pattern.

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should email him anyway. He is keeping track and the only way we will get this deal going is if everyone that is interested email this guy. The more the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.