Father's Day Special!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ADDSEAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are currently about 4 to 5 weeks out.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

We are currently about 4 to 5 weeks out.

But we do have some things in stock, boxed and ready to ship!!!!

-Front Raptor stealth Set up for a 40'' rigid and also a 20'' Rigid in the skid

-Stealth R Rear set up for duallys

-Dimple R Rear W/ Back up sensors

-Dimple R Rear with out back up sensors

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ADD is slow at performance... The truth I have found is simple it will take what it takes and we don't get rushed to do anything in a timely fashion... 4 to 5 weeks really is 6 to 8 weeks with slow shipping ...... I don't know why you guys don't get with it and tell us the exact truth, not just what we want to hear...

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have had a venom winch & dimple R on order for several weeks now. I'm not antsy about when I get them (I planned on it taking a while from the outset), but applying this to my rear bumper order would be a nice Father's Day deal for me. :) My bumpers are ordered, not fully paid yet, if it makes any difference.

ADDSEAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had a venom winch & dimple R on order for several weeks now. I'm not antsy about when I get them (I planned on it taking a while from the outset), but applying this to my rear bumper order would be a nice Father's Day deal for me. :) My bumpers are ordered, not fully paid yet, if it makes any difference.

Who is your sales rep bud?

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Originally placed the order with Micah. Somebody called me a couple weeks ago to update me on the status, but I don't remember who right now.

loki_13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If everybody could see the time that is put into building these parts you wouldnt have a problem waiting. But, I am with Icecobra just be up front. Good luck with the sales ADD. Fabrication is a art form guys it takes time and if you rush it, it doesn't come out perfect.

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couple of questions on the VENOM bumper:

- What is the "Stealth Panel Option"?

- Can you get the lower section option to have the license plate and mount the two free Dually's in amber - one on each side? How would that look if possible?

Thanks!

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want the race series front, but will have to start saving as its not #1 on my list at the moment :p

A.D.D.NATE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes we do offer the license plate mount and it would look Awesome with the amber duallys. Give me a call at 480-671-0820 and we can go over pricing and options.

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Let me know when you are ready. We also have a payment option that might work for you . feel free to give me a call at 480-671-0820 -Nate